Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

If ya'll remember last week I was on vacation in VEGAS...yeah, Vegas. Though I had an awesome time I ate and drank crazy. I did walk a ton...but seriously, I didn't do great. Needless to say I was SHOCKED, stoked, happy, thrilled, excited and flabbergasted to see a loss today! I checked like 10 times (do ya'll do this too?) just to make sure. A NICE 3.2lb loss! Woohoo! Down to 174.4.

You know what a loss like that does for someone like me? It MOTIVATES my butt! Seriously! I'm on fire and so excited. I want to get out of the 170's like you wouldn't believe. I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (which is also my lowest weight as an adult) of 156. I want it, I need it...I'm GOING to get it!!!!!

OH, and I'd like to add that I REALLY wanted Qdoba at lunch yesterday, I mean I could TASTE it....and was all set for that, but then talked myself out of it and went to Subway instead! YAY ME!!!

So...here's my journal for yesterday...MUCH better than it had been!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay Mandie! Great work! You obviously did very well on vacation! Wishing you another fantastic week!

Heather & Chaos said...

I'm so proud of you for losing while on vacation! Yeah!!! You still have me beat with your all time low (mine is 165) but I'm gonna get there first!!! Nah nah nah nah nah!! Come catch me. ;)