Thursday, September 24, 2009

My rump is in a slump

This should be like a thankful Thursday...or even a THIRSTY Thursday...but instead my "rump is in a slump". Ugh. I have so much going on in my mind right now that I'm getting dizzy from the circles. It all boils down to how much I HATE where I am right now. Really, I do. I feel like I'm going no where. I've lost this weight before...and here I am trying to lose it again. I can't help but wonder am I going to lose and regain for the rest of my life...and NEVER be happy? What am I doing wrong? HOW did I regain the weight? Maybe my workout isn't good enough? Maybe I'm cheating on my journals? Whatever the reason I just want to SCREAM!

It doesn't help that I feel "fat" today. I know you all have those days too...where you just FEEL "blah" and fat. Well that's me - TODAY. Maybe tomorrow I will feel better!

On a positive note I made myself go to Step class and sweated my heart out for 45 mins, and tonight I'll do the Hundred(s) Challenges. TRYING to put a smile on my face... because I know I can do this and I know what it takes....

So, here's my journal for yesterday!! Over by 149 calories - again pretty good and I'm happy with that.

3 comments:

Heather & Chaos said...

Aw Mandie! I hate those days when I feel fat. {{{{HUGS}}}} Hang in there. Keep doing what you are doing. It is what worked for you in the past and it will work again! I know it's frustrating losing the same weight over and over again. I'm still there, waiting to get into virgin territory but I'm slowly making it there. Come on with me!! And CALL ME whenever. {{{HUGS}}}}

Dani @ PFL said...

Weight loss is so frustrating. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Mandi, yes, we all have those days. Just push through them, drink LOTS of water and know that you will loose the weight that you want too.

I've been through the up and down for the last 2 years or so. This time I am determined to learn HOW to maintain. I burned out learning to loose weight, so when it came time to regroup and learn how to maintain I gave up.

Today, I hit 1.4 lbs below my goal weight, so my regrouping and retraining will begin TODAY! This time, I'm excited and KNOW that I can do it...why, because I have this challenge to help push me in the right direction through the toughest time of the year for loosing weight or in my case maintaining it. BUT, I"m going to learn!

Good Luck to you! Now go grab a LARGE glass of water and flush that "fat" away that you are feeling!