Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Today is the day... the day I dreaded to get on that scale. If you remember, one short week ago I was EXCITED to get on the scale. And then today...after a weekend of eating like crapola. It's truly amazing how ONE WEEKEND can ruin a GREAT week... argh!

I weighed in this morning at 165.6. I lost exactly 1lb. Amazingly...I LOST! So, I'm happy about that. But disappointed that it could have, and SHOULD have been more...had I did better on the weekend.

Yesterday I was totally back on track, and it always feels good. What sucks is that this is a treat week at work. Today we will go to a "fancy" restaurant (buffet/gourmet). It's supposed to be a "free day" for me, but after this weekend I truly don't deserve it. I'll try my hardest, and I'm vowing to stay AWAY from the desserts. I don't need them... Oh, and since we are being treated to lunch, that means I miss bootcamp workout! PHOOEY! I have to workout at home...I've got to MAKE myself workout at home!!!! Tomorrow the staff (me) provide a "special tea" to the faculty. I'm going to NOT eat anything at the tea. It's at 3:30pm, and that's just a few hours away from dinner. SO...my goal is to NOT eat anything! On Thursday then is our staff gift exchange, and we each bring in a food. I have signed up to bring a Subway platter! Go me! That way I can stay on track! hehee! Sneaky eh?!!! So, if I can survive this week, I'll feel A LOT better, since the GAG challenge last weigh in is NEXT Tuesday! Can you believe that? I still can't!! WOWOWOW!!!

What I accomplished last week:
  • Journal and BE a good WW (especially on the weekend!) - Did NOT happen!!!!
  • Exercise 5 days - YES!
  • Get desk clean - Didn't make much progress
  • Get material for 2 more purses and get at least 1 purse finished (sewing) - got material, but no purses done.
  • Daily vitamin - YES!!
  • Take the stairs in my office building 3x/day for 5 days!!! - Not even ONE day!

What I want to accomplish this week:

  • Journal and BE a good WW (7 full days)
  • Exercise 5 days
  • Get 4 folders off my desk!
  • Get to bed by 11pm
  • Daily vitamin
  • Take the stairs in my office building 3x/day for 3 days!!!
  • Make it through treat week without a gain!

3 comments:

Salina Lyn said...

That's a great plan with the Subway platter. Nice! :)

Heather & Chaos said...

Congrats on the loss!! Much better than me!! =) Go Mandie Go!

Jessie said...

Good job on the 1 pound loss! I have those pants to send you, I can't figure out your email address, can you shoot me an email? jessielikewhat@yahoo.com and I'll put them in the mail tomorrow!