Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Mom....

So it looks like little J is going to have to have surgery tomorrow. Poor thing. I'll be heading up to the hospital after I get my little guys off to school and daycare and my workout for the day in. It'll be a long day, but I'm taking my Mom some groceries, so we can eat "good" and skip out on the cafeteria.

Today I've spent the day doing laundry, cleaning my fridge, micro, the catch-all room (my step sons room every other weekend), and at the store. I'm wore out, yet I still need to get a run in later, when the boys are in bed. I just can't keep my mind off my Mom, and all that she is doing for J. She's missing weeks of work to take care a child that is NOT hers...and honestly, one that isn't even that close to her, not like my kids are. She's awesome, and I love her so much. Thank you Mom for doing all and being the best Mom and Mamaw ever.

Well, I have a few things I want to get finished....so off I go. Oh, and it looks like I won't be getting my journals up on Monday since I'll be at the hospital...I'll have to do that Tuesday...

No comments: