Friday, November 1, 2013

Yes, I'm finally updating... and November Pile on the Miles 2013 Challenge

* Hanging head in shame *

For some reason I just couldn't get myself to motivate in any way, shape or form...obviously.  I didn't blog, I didn't track, I didn't succeed in getting back to my healthy self, I just didn't try.

That season is now over, and I'm emerging.  Finally.

It's been a slow one, but I think I'm ready to crack out of this shell and finish 2013 off strong.  I could go into great detail of how crappy this year has been for me...but I'm not going to.  Instead, I think I will focus on the good that is about to come, and my goals.

Last month I started this 12 week challenge.  I know you've seen the famous saying of 4 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks... well I decided to try it out.



On Monday (November 4th) my 4 weeks will be up.  And honestly...I can tell a difference.  Not so much on the scale, because my eating hasn't been up to par, but by clothes, yes.

In these past 4 weeks I have finally got better with my exercise, and have been eating better 60% of the time.  These next 4 weeks I want to finish even stronger.  Monday I will blog more about the next 4 weeks goals.

I have pushed several of my friends into this challenge (8 weeks left ladies!)... and believe me, that is helping me tremendously!!!  We are pushing each other, and that's truly what I need!!!!



Moving on....  I have decided to really rock out November and join the "Pile on the Miles 2013" challenge.  GULP!!!  I have set the realistic goal of 35 miles this month.  I'm still working on upping (and struggling) with my miles since I took a sabbatical, so 35 miles this month will be just what I need, and even push me some.

Come and join the challenge!  Seems like a ton of great prizes, and lots of people/support!!!  #POTM2013

Let's get started!!!!

No comments: