Monday, November 4, 2013

Working on the 8 weeks...

Today ended the first 4 weeks in my personal 12 week challenge.  This goes along with the quote/saying, "It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and family, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world".

So, to recap the past 4 weeks... though the scale didn't budge a bunch, I was more consciousnesses with eating healthier, I pulled back on my drinking, and consistently worked out.  Sounds like a great start right?!

The best part, I DO see/feel my body changing!
I can run longer without dying!
I feel more energized.
I was able to go a full week without drinking (which included a weekend!).
And I am pushing myself more in the workouts!

The scale has gone down 3.6lbs, which isn't super...but I'm glad to take a loss for the month.

Plus, I wasn't looking for just a number on the scale, actually didn't a number down...instead my goal was to be able to wear my jeans.

Yeah, I'd gained enough that I couldn't even wear my jeans...and well here comes fall/winter!  I need to be able to fit back into them.

And guess what...THEY FIT!!!  Sweet!  That alone made me happy happy happy!!!!!

Now I'm totally stoked for the next 4 weeks.  Which my goal is to get into 3 more pairs of "skinny" jeans that are a tad to tight still...but I KNOW at the end of the next 4 weeks they're gonna fit and I'm going to feel SMOKING HOT in them!!!!

Here's how I'm going to fit into them - NOT SQUEEZE INTO....

Continue to track using my Value Diary
10,000 steps/day
Exercise 5 days/week
Arm Challenge
Continue to motivate my friends and reminding them we are getting closer to the goal
and of course....
Keep up with my #POTM2013 commitment (This week's mile goal is 7 miles)


There ya have it... my goals for the next 4 weeks!!!!  I know it's going to be successful!!!



No comments: