Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 1 Update

After my blog yesterday something started to turn inside me...and yes, something began to click. I got my hand-dandy phone out and started texting 2 of my good friends to help get me motivated. And that's just the key...helping each other out. I'm happy to report that it was successful, and so thankful to have text both my girls! It is the plan to continue, so that we can always keep each other in check!!!

Here is my points update:

NUTRITION: 4pts
22pts/day - I used my AP's and a FP but still within! (25-2-1)- 1pt
Eat 7 - 10 freggis/day (7)- 1pt
Drink minimum of 80 oz h20 (100) - 1pt
Journal - 1pt

EXERCISE: 3pts
Workout ran laps at track and ran bleachers - 1pt
Earn enough AP to support healthy eating - 1pt
Start training for 1/2 marathon (running) - 1pt

EXTRAS: 3pts
Get at least 7hrs sleep (7hrs) - 1pt
Blog regularly (yesterday!) - 1pt
Email/Twitter/FB/Txt friends for support/accountability (Heather & Sarah) - 1pt

TOTAL: 10pts!! Met my goal of 10 - 14pts/day

Now here's to another day!! :)

No comments: