Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine Flu?!!

Well I'm officially sick with some icky crud. I have a sore throat, headache and some serious sinus issues. It's nasty. Brody had it along with a fever for 4 days last week, and still is trying to recover (was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and an ear infection). So, now I get to fight it. Of course with the swine flu scare going on what is my first thoughts?! You betcha... do I have it?!!! I'm thinking NOT, but it's awfully scary stuff going around...so it's worth to keep an eye on it.

Not sure I posted but my husband is officially a P90X dropout. He says that we're too busy in the summer, and we should do it in the winter. SO...my plan is to just continue without him. Get up early and do it. BUT, since I've gotten sick, I just can't bring myself to do it. Once I'm feeling better though you know I'm back in gear!!!

That's all the updates for now :)

No comments: