Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A brand new me!

My life has changed so much... but the biggest one is that I had a baby girl 5 months ago.  She is everything I had ever hoped for in a daughter.  It wasn't a planned pregnancy, but she is so very loved. 

I, unfortunately, gained a lot of weight and here I am doing my best to get back on the wagon.  I am currently paying for online Weight Watchers, and also am doing BeachBody (on Demand).  I am drinking Chocolate Vegan Shakeology, and it's delicious.

I admit, I'm struggling...but I won't give up.  I MUST become a better version of me.  I want to be healthy to live a long life for my kiddos.  I also want to teach them a healthy lifestyle. 

The goal here is maybe this will help get me back in the groove, and get me back to where I once was.  Something to hold me truly accountable. 

No comments: