Monday, October 17, 2016

Today's the day

Greetings Earthlings!  I assume no one else reads this blog - and that's perfectly fine with me. I just need this as a journal.  Period.  Not to make friends, and not to help anyone but myself RIGHT NOW.

So, with that being said, today is Day 1.  Like "D" day...today's the day.  I have gained, lost, gained, lost.  I went from being comfortable to being uncomfortable and worse...MISERABLE.  I've said the same sob story for awhile, so I'm over it and only going forward.

I'm in the middle of making some SMART goals, and hopefully tomorrow I will be tracking them right here.  But, this week, this day...the goal is to stick with my planned and prepped foods.  Say no to the laziness that WILL creep in, and just eat what we have planned!

OH, and I should mention I joined Healthy Wage .  My goal is simple and do-able.  I waged $35/month for 6 months that I can lose 35lbs!  So stinking doable!  I thought maybe that would be incentive.  When I finish those 6 months and "win"...I will be pocketing $702!  It's a huge incentive!

Tomorrow I plan to update more, so if you are reading this...come back tomorrow.  If nothing is updated...pester me!  I need this for accountability!  LOL!!!

No comments: