Thursday, August 9, 2012

Woohoo!

Happy to report in with a 2.2lb loss!  Woot Woot!  Granted, these are the same 2.2lbs I keep gaining and losing over and over, but I worked my arse off for today's loss.  I tracked every in MyFitnessPal (MFP) , and really stayed within range.  I also ran 3 miles 3 different times. My hard work in fact paid off, and I was smiling when I jumped on that scale!!  The big goal now is to make sure it goes under that (2lbs please) for next week.  I do not want to regain those stinking 2lbs AGAIN, for the umpteenmillionth time!!  Okay, ok....

I know, I know...I've been slacking on my blogs.  Work has been busy, and honestly I'm not an awesome writer.  I just felt it might help keep me on track and accountable.  So, yeah...again I forgot to do MIL.

Soo...since I've been slacking majorly...here are my new "starting" pictures.  Ugh.... 170.6.


Last Week (8/2/12) 170.6
This Week (8/9/12) 168.4  -2.2lbs









 

No comments: