Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday already?

Yeah yeah yeah...I know.  I suck.  I have great intentions and then fall fast.  But I never forget about you, ole blog of mine.  I just sweep you to the side.  Instead I find myself sucking up time in pinterest, trying to find good healthy recipes, lunch ideas for my little guys, workouts, miracles to help ... you know...pinterest the suck zone of the internet.  Actually it's quite worse than Facebook.  Yeah, it is.

I deactiviated my Facebook account 5 weeks ago.  It feels wonderful, but where am I instead??  Oh pinterest how I love thee... and Instagram!  Instagram is fun, especially since I looove taking pictures!!!!  If ya wanna follow me there, I believe I'm under mandie333.  And oh...as for pinterest, yeah you can follow me there too...HERE .

This is the main reason I haven't blogged.  Oh it has nothing to do with the fact that I sucked this week.  Nope...nothing to do with that.  You know, the lack of exercise and eating poorly didn't really side track me.  Okay...yeah...maybe so.  Ugh!  So freaking frustrated with myself.

This week has been busy.  My little guy started kindergarten on Tuesday.  This proud Momma didn't even cry!!!  He's wanted to go for 2 years, and now finally he's there!!!  My big boy started 2nd grade - oh so bittersweet!!  Oh and I should add my refridgerator died on Monday, the night before school starting!  Sigh.  Life is never easy, is it??

So yeah, let's blame Monday's fridge dying (after open house to meet the teachers) the reason behind me not wanting to run the 3 miles scheduled for my 1/2 marathon training.  Tuesday well, it was the 1st day of school and we went to Mexican (Hush!) because fridge was out.  Definitely couldn't run 3 miles on that belly.  Wednesday we have church...get home late... yeah...no run.  Thursday I felt like doing NOTHING, and that's what I did.  Oh my new fridge did get delivered - not after sweating and crying about spending the stinking money.  Really...does a fridge have to cost THAT much?!!!

Yesterday's weigh in reflected my week.  I stepped on that scale fully aware that I deserve the nasty number that popped up.  170.4.  Yeah, a gain of 2lbs.  Blah.  DESERVED.  But did that change Mandie?  Nope...I still ate crappy yesterday.

When I woke this morning it dawned on me, only I can do this.   Yep, only me.  Frustrated, saddened, mad, depressed and everything else in between...but it has to be ME that does it.

Goals for the weekend:

Log food
Drink 100oz water/day
Run tomorrow morning (4 or 5 miles - 5 is scheduled for the 1/2 training, BUT I haven't ran all stinking week!)
Meal plan and grocery shop
DO NOT GIVE UP

I'm trying to stir around some ideas of what I want to do with this blog. I'm thinking more pictures.  Pictures should help, right?!  Maybe if I'm constantly taking pictures because I know they are going to be posted, maybe that will help me stay on track PLUS blog more?!!!  That's the goal!!!!


Last Week (8/9/12) 168.4
This Week (8/16/12) 170.4  +2lbs

No comments: