Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Again I found myself busy this past week and unable to post and read as much as I would have liked. But I'm still alive (though snow covered!) and still kicking. I also want to brag that I really had an awesome week, and fortunately the scale at WW showed it! WOOHOO!

Today I weighed in at 166.2! That's a 2.2lb loss! Now remember 2 weeks ago I lost zero, and then last week I didn't weigh in at WW due to snow (though when weighed on my scale I had gained). So I'm super happy with the loss!! And I'm CLOSE (1lb) to hitting my 5%! I'm aiming for that next week!!!

The weekend was nice. I totally stayed on track, journaled, exercised on Sunday and drank all my water, so my weekend was a success. Plus the Hunney and I got to spend time together, without the kiddos...which was SUPER!!! He gave me the cutest card ever, and made me smile. He's got a great sense of humor...so I always love his cards, and especially the lovey things he writes. I don't get that often, so I cherish them!!!

Anyway...I'm running low on time...but needed to update!


What I accomplished last week:
  • Track every single day! - YES!
  • Exercise 5 days - YES... 6 days actually!
  • Finish my weekly tasks for work - as usual, still working on
  • Daily vitamin - YES!
  • Be prepared for the Hunney's birthday on Wed. Decide what I want more - cake or salsa/chips and only have ONE. - Well, I had some chips and salsa...and still had 1 cupcake, but made it special with 1 tab of icing!
  • Read 1 day - No
  • Stairs at work 3 times ONE day - No
  • Blog 3 times - No, I think I only got 2 days... argh!

What I want to accomplish this week:
  • Track every single day!
  • Exercise 5 days
  • Get 4 folders off my desk
  • Daily vitamin
  • Read 1 day
  • Stairs at work 3 times ONE day
  • 10,000 steps 3 days
My eTools Journal :)

2 comments:

Heather & Chaos said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on the great loss!! So happy for you, you deserve it!! Thanks for posting your tracker. It actually makes me think i want to try WWs now!! LOL!

Kyle said...

Congrats on a great week!