Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekend warrior!

It's weekend time my friends, and I have my armor on to successfully survive. Yes, I know Valentines Day is stuck in there...and if my Hunney gets me the same thing (or similar) to what he did 2 years ago (2 weeks before we left for Vegas to get married), I'm going to go POSTAL on him. What did he get me you ask? Oh a LOVELY cookie bouquet! Yes...it was sooo cute and VERY sweet...but please, thats seriously sabatoge!

Anway, for V-day I'm not sure what we're doing yet, but the Hunney mentioned possibly going gambling. Sounds okay...not exactly the most romantic thing in the world, but at least it would be something we both enjoy doing (him especially). My Hunney can be kind of tight...so I'm quite certain we won't be going out for dinner. That means I get make us something special - and still on plan! Yay :)

I have worked out all week (well, except Monday), and even on Tuesday and Thursday I went to Zumba classes (SO FUN!) . I've been on track with my eating, so I'm feeling like myself again. Whew!

My plan this weekend is to journal every day, =workout at least once, and guzzle all my water! 3 simple things to help me stay successful, right?!!!

Happy Valentine's everyone!

No comments: