Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 2010 Goals!

It's time...I've abandoned my good ole blog for too long, and I'm back. I want my LIFE BACK... with that means creating time for me. And GOOD time. Not wasteful time. I want to feel good about myself again, and not frumpy and fat. So...I need August goals.

*Side Note* So of you may or may not know my husband left me March 4, 2010. It was the day after our 2 wedding anniversary. Yes he was having an affair...Yes, it CRUSHED me...Yes I lost a piece of myself...Yes I totally went off track...and YES I'm finding myself again. Today even I'm finding myself. A new self...a BETTER self!!! We are still friends, and yes I still have deep feelings towards the end of my marriage. I try to date...but I'll be honest, it's TOUGH. Nothing too serious...that's for certain!!!! "the first cut is the deepest..."

My goals for August are easy peasy, but should help me get back on track!
~ Journal 6 out of 7 days/week
~ Exercise 30 mins 5x/week
~ Drink at least 64oz of h20/day

4 comments:

Salina Lyn said...

Mandie! Welcome back. I've missed you. I'm so sorry for all your struggles in the past couple months. I'm here for you though. Hugs. :)

Mandie said...

Thanks girl... it's means SO much to know I do have friends out here in Blogland!!! I've missed catching up on everyone too...hope you are doing well!!!!

Deb said...

Hey, there you are! Welcome back. You've got great goals to help push you back into the crazy healthy lifestyle. So sorry to hear about your stresses but it sounds like you've bounced pretty well.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeons said...

It is good to think of being healthy and losing weight.There are healthy food habits and a good and simple lifestyle that helps.Along with an exercise plan that could be creating magic on your body.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon