Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LHAS Challenge Week 2 Check In

Well, week 2 has come and gone. When will my life ever settle so I can get my stuff in gear? Seriously!!! I found myself at lunch instead of going to workout, sitting with my coworkers at the lunch table. This is not a good thing. Yes, the conversation was/is...but I find myself hungry and off track. Not to mention I'm missing the exercise my body needs!! ARGH!!!!

Needless to say, I got a whopping 75 mins of exercise Week 2. Blah! I know, better than nothing, but practically that is nothing. But, I'm over it...and I'm gonna focus on this week now.

I also will report a big fat maintain. Yep...I'm lucky to have that. I ate so many pieces of cake from the boys birthday party on Sunday. I just didn't care. I was so wore and stressed from it, I wanted and loved it! Terrible I know. 156.4

But don't worry, I'm okay. I truly am. I know what I want...and I honestly know what I have to do to get it, and I want this week to reflect that. I have something to do on Saturday that may cause some friction, but if I can get a good workout in in the morning before going out, then I will feel good.

Here's to a better week!!! Hope all my LHAS challengers are doing better than me!!!!

11 comments:

Erin said...

i've had a bad week too, girl. just keep your head up and your eye on the prize for next week!!!! i'm rooting for you :)

Salina Lyn said...

No worries Mandie. You can totally do this! Plan ahead. Take care of yourself. Do what you need to do to make you the happy person you deserve to be. We're all here for you! :)

Emilia said...

From making my way around the LHA blogs, it seems like more than a few people did not a half a great week, I'm with you on that too. Maintaining is not a bad thing because it also teaches your body to stay at weight and give your metabolism time to recover from always burning lots of calories. If you mix up your eating and exercise, your body won't fall into a pattern and you can burn more calories when you are really applying yourself because your body will naturally work harder when it doesn't expect what is coming next. Focus, and you can achieve your goals! Much love~

Heather & Chaos said...

I hear ya. I know what I have to do and I WILL do it. I know you will to. Just keep chugging along. And be careful - I may just catch back up with you. ;)

ThunderThighs said...

hey at least you maintained, i gained! :( by the way, my driver's license says 150 also - NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY ACTUAL 162!! lol!!

i'm stoppin by to welcome you to team two on the LHA! i'm soooo pumped, we're gonna kick some a$$ this week!! :)

Kyle said...

Looks like the lull in intensity is a blog world epidemic...but you did exercise and you didn't gain weight...both very great accomplishments...this is your chance to regroup and come back strong.

Deb said...

We all have good weeks and bad weeks. Just look forward to a better week for week 3. You can do it.

Anonymous said...

At least you're not going backward! We'll get there! You can do it!

Faby said...

Week 3 will be an awesome week for you! You know today was Employee Health and Fitness day- I found out about it via some Employer HR website... anyway so last week I sent an email to my office to invite them to a "Healthy Potluck" everyone participated today! I was so happy! and everyone had fun... I use to find myself like you eating random foods with co workers at lunch... now I pack my breakfast and lunch bring it to the office eat before lunch and join them for convo during lunch :) by then I am full and I drink water or some diet juice with fruit and still get to catch up on the gossip :)
Have an awesome week teamate!

-Faby

Lisa said...

Glad you got to maintain and get some working out in. That is always a good thing.

You said that you know what you want and what you have to do to get it, sounds to me your head is in the right place. You can do it!

We will see an amazing week from you I bet. Make it a good one!

Anonymous said...

hope your're having a great week! BTW... life never really settles. :-)