Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Here we go again....

I never seem to have time to write... I know it's crazy.  Okay, so maybe it's not always time I don't have...but rather I'm embarrassed of the lack of progress.  Sigh.  I'm still at the SAME weight.  I'm stuck so bad it's killing me.  Well, not literally - or maybe - but emotionally I'm drowning.

Sigh.

I'm starting fresh now, and for myself.   I joined the Kelsey Byers Labrada Challenge this week, and here's my meal plan for the week:

M1: oats, pb2, veggie egg "muffins" (with salsa)
M2: carrot cake protein bars (Jamie Eason), fruit (pear, apple, banana)
M3: Brown Rice Medley (Minute Rice) plus salsa, california blend, roasted chicken breast
M4: 1/2 c cottage cheese, fruit, light string cheese
M5: Slow cooker taco "soup" (that isn't too soupy this time), sweet potato (1/2), veggie
M6: Hardboiled egg whites

Yes, this looks like A LOT of food...and yes, eating it is A LOT of food....but, because it is mostly (very mostly) clean...it's healthy and low calorie and GOOD FOR YOU!!! Literally ...this close to 1300 calories.

Within the next few days I plan on posting meal pictures, measurements, and possibly my bikini pictures.  We'll see....  ;)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Numero uno- finding time to reflect on your day will help you stick to your plan!! It's ok to be stuck because a day will come when you WON'T be!!!!!!!! You have been dealing with a lot of hard things and you are doing amazing. You are going to tackle this one by one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eating clean means you get to eat a lot...great job honey!!!!!!!!!!!

If you post your bikini pics..I will post mine! Lol but I'm removing my head from them ahhaahhahaha. Yes..can't wait for measurements and pics. post measurements before you start losing though!!!

So stinking proud of you!