Friday, July 27, 2012

Pictures

Yea, stupid pictures...they speak a thousand words.  And for once, I don't want negative words anymore!  LOL!!!  So last night, like I promised I was taking some before pictures...  BUT, before I do, I thought it would be share some even worse ones!!!  I will post the pictures I took last night, in my swimsuit - puke, on Monday....It will be my first MILF Monday!!!!!


 1991 - Soph in High School Probably 140'ish

 Christmas 1999 - Probably close to my highest 230+


Summer 2001 - Another BIG one...220+


Since those pictures I have dropped 75'ish pounds...up and down, up and down.  My lowest was 153...and I"ll share more pictures later.  Since then (2010) I have regained 17'ish pounds.  Talk about STUPID!!!  And in my mind...it's just 5lbs heavy.  It's normal to fluctuate... until I saw THIS PICTURE....

The picture last week that made me re-evaluate myself - 170
Ugh...see those rolls?  My arms look so fat.  But at least my little guy is looking handsome sportin that mohawk!!!  (yes, I'm the one in the teal shirt...UGH!)



1 comment:

Mary @ A Walk in the Woods said...

Oh Man I remember those guard uniforms! And we had to wear seriously RED lipstick! Still, we had fun, didn't we :-)